Today we listened to a story that a student added to. We had heard the story before and they had a lot of questions about the "niceness treasure". So the student went back and added to his story! They LOVED the story and we talked about how together (mostly the student ;)) we went through the 6 habits of thinkers!
1. As a class-we asked questions.
2. We collaborated together to come up with some ideas for the student.
3. The student created more parts to his story.
4. He persevered because he had to keep at it to get the story right!
5. He thought flexibly because he didn't have to agree with adding more to his story!
6. He sat up there and communicated his story with confidence!
What a great lesson within a lesson! Loved it! Hope you do too!